BLACK DIAMOND SCIENCE FAIR
March 18, 2014 ~ 8:00am - 4:00pm
Display boards are being sent home with students this week (Feb. 10-14). Only students who have turned in a completed application will be given a display board - see Patti in the office.
Applications will continue to be accepted over the next few weeks, but with mid-Winter break almost here, this is an excellent time to get your experiments started.
* Applications are due to teachers by Friday, February 7 to insure a display board. However, please continue to submit applications.
* With each submitted application, student will receive one free display board the week of February 10.
* Completed projects are due the morning of the Science Fair on Tuesday, March 18.
* Students will have the opportunity to demonstrate their experiments to their class on the day of the Science Fair.
* A Science Fair Open House will take place in the evening on March 18. Students will have the opportunity to demonstrate their experiments for parents at this time.
* Projects will be evaluated only. Everyone who participates is a winner and will receive a certificate of participation.
* Plan for enough supplies/materials to demonstrate the experiment at least twice on Science Fair day.
Science Fair Possible Topics:
Mathematics and Computer Science
Medicine and Health
Science Fair Websites